The groundhog saw his shadow which means spring will be here soon...Register today!
Cherry Hill Atlantic has been working hard this winter to plan and prepare for an exciting 2016 spring baseball and softball season…new fun activities for our kids, additional skills trainings and instructional clinics exclusive to CHALL families, complex improvements, new electronic score boards…the list goes on. We need your help by spreading the word and getting your boys and girls registered as soon as possible. Doing this allows us to determine the number of teams we’ll have in each division, select coaches, begin the process of forming our teams and scheduling the practice times and games. So, save yourself a few bucks and get signed up this weekend by clicking below...
Always busy and on the go?
We get it and understand the importance of everyone’s time so we have worked with SportsPilot to provide a mobile registration link to allow you to register from your smart phone or tablet anytime by following our new mobile device registration link below – check it out and sign up today!
Cherry Hill Atlantic Mobile Registration
Save the Dates
As we approach the start of the season, we want to share some important league dates below. Detailed information on each event and many more will be provided in the coming weeks but get these dates on your family calendars now:
- February 20th – 5:00 pm – 8:00pm-Player evaluations at Indoorance Sports Academy. All boys registered for AAA and Majors baseball must attend. Detailed information will be provided soon to all AAA and Majors families.
- March 2nd – Rutgers SAFETY clinic at CHALL field house. Required for all CHALL coaches who have not previously attended.
- March 12th – League volunteer meeting and Field Day
- April 2nd – Let the games begin! All divisions will begin league play.
- April 16th – Opening Day celebration and MLB Pitch, Hit and Run competition. You won’t want to miss this!
- April 22nd – CHALL Picture Night @ Beck middle school
Coaches...We need you!
If you are interested in coaching one of our baseball or softball teams this Spring or volunteering your time in any capacity, we ask that you please send a message to email@example.com with your interest. In your correspondence, please include your son or daughter’s name as well as the division for which you wish to volunteer to coach.
To make sure that we do not overlook anyone as a coaching candidate, it is also helpful put a note in your registration as well as selecting the option during on-line registration that asks if you are willing to volunteer. The number of coaches selected will be determined by the number of teams that we can field in each division. All coaching candidates will be reviewed and selected by the CHALL Board of Directors.
Please stay connected by checking our web site often, liking our facebook page and following our Twitter feed:
Providing Little League memories to the youth of Cherry Hill since 1970...